To help support wellness in the workplace and beyond, ALLtech is reaching out to invite members and the greater tech community to the valuable workshop series Mindfulness for People Leaders from partner Newfront.
The above video, Don’t Worry, Be Present, is the most recent workshop from January 25, which offers resources to help you:
Understand how constant change and uncertainty can drain the body and mind.
- Build the mental habits to help you let go of worry and come back to the present moment with a sense of balance and possibility.
These are important topics after the past two years of unprecedented challenges and transformational change to the workplace, from managing the pandemic to addressing racial inequalities, to enabling a work-from-home workforce. And for each of these challenges, people leaders have been called on to help organizations adapt and thrive. This has stretched people to the limits of their capabilities.
Designed to help people leaders build the mindset and skills to navigate the challenges of their roles, the workshop series provides powerful, mindfulness-based tools and techniques to avoid burnout, increase resilience, and enhance their effectiveness in the crucial roles that they play.
There’s still time to sign up for the next workshop in the series, Calm the Critic at 10 a.m. February 8, 2022, which will:
- Explore the critic that we carry in the mind, and how it can de-motivate us and stress us out.
- Discover the practices and mental strategies to reduce self-judgment and calm the inner critic.
Next month, the series continues with the following workshops:
- March 1, 2022: Connect with Kindness
- Understand the mistakes that people make when having difficult conversations.
- Learn the strategies and practices that can make these conversations easier and more productive.
- March 22, 2022: Refill Your Cup
- Recognize the warning signs of chronic stress and burnout.
- Build the habits that refresh and energize the body, mind and heart.
Please click below to watch previous workshops in the series: