2024 is right around the corner, and with it comes a new allocation of preventive care benefits for groups enrolled in ALLtech medical coverage. As an ALLtech member, comprehensive preventive care benefits are included — such as annual wellness exams, immunizations, age-appropriate screenings, and services for pregnant members and children — with no out-of-pocket cost when received from in-network providers.
Check out the online Regence preventive care list to gain insights about the importance of preventive care and a detailed listing of all no-cost preventive care that’s included with groups’ plans.
Get more by creating an account
To learn more about your ALLtech medical plan benefits, consider creating an account on regence.com or downloading the Regence app. Creating an account unlocks valuable features that enable members to have a personalized experience with their health plan. When signed in to their account, members can access the following resources:
- Find care: This enables members to search and schedule appointments with in-network doctors and specialists locally — and nationwide when they’re away from home.
- Estimate costs: Members can save money by comparing costs for tests, treatments and common procedures from multiple providers. They can also get personalized real-time out-of-pocket cost estimates based on their deductible and out-of-pocket maximum.
- Telehealth: Members can access convenient, cost-effective high-quality care through MDLIVE for nonurgent needs and behavioral health.
- Nurse advice: Members rely on Advice24 for guidance and support for everyday health concerns. It’s a convenient and quick way to get support from a registered nurse for nonemergency health issues and questions that might otherwise lead to unnecessary doctor and ER visits. Advice24 is embedded in most fully insured group plans and available as a buy-up to ASO groups.
- Wellness: Regence Empower™ provides personalized tools and resources designed to guide each member to improved health. Program enhancements effective Jan. 1, 2024, include wellness incentive rewards for participating employees’ eligible spouses or domestic partners.
- Medication cost savings: Members can research the efficacy and costs of prescription and over-the-counter drugs, and compare brand-names vs. generics before buying.
- Regence Advantages: This comprehensive discount program provides savings on over-the-counter health and wellness products, fertility services, hearing aids and more. Regence Advantages partner Active&Fit Direct offers access to 12,500+ fitness centers (including participating 24 Hour Fitness locations) nationwide for just $28 per month and has a $0 enrollment fee when members join by Feb. 29, 2024.
For more resources available to ALLtech members, visit the Wellness Resources page on the ALLtech Employer portal.