As the exclusive employee benefits partner for GeekWire, ALLtech is dedicated to sharing wellness resources not just for its members, but also for the region’s greater tech community. To help support wellness in the workplace and beyond, ALLtech is reaching out to invite members and the greater tech community to the valuable workshop series Mindfulness for People Leaders from partner Newfront.
The past two years have brought unprecedented challenges and transformational change to the workplace, from managing the pandemic to addressing racial inequalities, to enabling a work-from-home workforce. And for each of these challenges, people leaders have been called on to help organizations adapt and thrive. This has stretched people to the limits of their capabilities.
To help people leaders build the mindset and skills to navigate the challenges of their roles, Newfront has designed the Mindfulness for People Leaders series to provide powerful, mindfulness-based tools and techniques to avoid burnout, increase resilience, and enhance their effectiveness in the crucial roles that they play. Next month, the series continues from 10-10:45 a.m. with:
- March 1, 2022: Connect with Kindness
Understand the mistakes that people make when having difficult conversations.
- Learn the strategies and practices that can make these conversations easier and more productive.
- March 22, 2022: Refill Your Cup
- Recognize the warning signs of chronic stress and burnout.
- Build the habits that refresh and energize the body, mind and heart.
Even if you are unable to attend, you can register to receive updates about the series including links to watch the workshops on demand. Previously recorded workshops in the series also can be viewed below:
- February 8, 2022: Calm the Critic
- January 25, 2022: Don’t Worry, Be Present
- October 19, 2021: Recognize and Recover from Stress
- November 2, 2021: Manage the Distracted Mind
ALLtech partners with Newfront to offer access to the EVOLVE 401(k) retirement plan. Advanced Professionals Insurance & Benefit Solutions, the managing general agent for ALLtech, also is the wholesale benefits division of Newfront.