Does your inner critic need some calming these days? ALLtech partner Newfront has just the workshop for you as part of its Mindfulness for People Leaders series, which continues February 8, 2022, with the session Calm the Inner Critic.
The past two years have brought unprecedented challenges and transformational change to the workplace, from managing the pandemic to addressing racial inequalities, to enabling a work-from-home workforce. And for each of these challenges, people leaders have been called on to help organizations adapt and thrive. This has stretched people to the limits of their capabilities.
Designed to help people leaders build the mindset and skills to navigate the challenges of their roles, the workshop series provides powerful, mindfulness-based tools and techniques to avoid burnout, increase resilience, and enhance their effectiveness in the crucial roles that they play.
We hope you will consider joining us for the Feb. 8 session, Calm the Inner Critic, from 10-10:45 a.m., which will help you:
- Explore the critic that we carry in the mind, and how it can de-motivate us and stress us out.
- Discover the practices and mental strategies to reduce self-judgment and calm the inner critic.
Each session in the six-part course includes research-based content, interactive exercises, and grounding mindfulness practices, as well as practical tips that can be implemented in the workplace. Click the below links to view previous sessions or to sign up for upcoming sessions:
- October 19, 2021: Recognize and Recover from Stress
- November 2, 2021: Manage the Distracted Mind
- January 25, 2022: Don’t Worry, Be Present
- February 8, 2022: Calm the Critic
- March 1, 2022: Connect with Kindness
- March 22, 2022: Refill Your Cup
ALLtech partners with Newfront to offer access to the EVOLVE 401(k) retirement plan. Advanced Professionals Insurance & Benefit Solutions, the managing general agent for ALLtech, also is the wholesale benefits division of Newfront.