ALLtech Benefits is proud to offer even more choices to startups for the 2024 plan year with the expansion of our Tech Starter medical insurance suite. We know the tech world is competitive and ever-changing. Health care is, too, and it can be a challenge to find a plan that offers the right combination of choice, coverage and cost.
Enter the Tech Starter suite, now offering three distinct choices with the addition of the Tech Starter 4000 plan for 2024, joining the Tech Starter 7000 and 8700 plans to round out these low-cost options that are designed specifically with Washington-based startups in mind. Coverage is offered with Regence* BlueShield, one of the broadest and most established networks in Washington state, with coverage for your out-of-state employees available through the worldwide Regence BlueCard network.
With a total of 22 unique medical plans to choose from, businesses with 2 to 200 employees will easily find a plan that suits their workplace and their budget. In addition to the Tech Starter Plans, ALLtech offers:
- Premier Plans with $250 to $1,500 deductible options
- Choice Plans with $500 to $3,000 deductible options
- Balance Plans with $2,500 to $5,000 deductible options
- HSA Plans with $1,600 to $6,000 deductible options
All plans include 24/7 access to virtual care through MDLIVE at $0 co-pay, which can be used to treat a range of non-emergency conditions including cold/flu, allergies and headaches. Available by phone, secure video or mobile app, the diverse virtual visits available through MDLIVE go beyond primary care to include such valuable services as psychiatry and counseling, dermatology, and substance use disorder.
More to Choose from with ALLtech
Designed to meet the needs of both employers and their employees at growing Washington tech businesses, ALLtech’s comprehensive benefits also include:
- Dental from Delta Dental of Washington, including 5 PPO plans with annual benefit maximums from $750 to $2,000
- Vision from VSP Vision Care Inc., with three plans available including a voluntary plan, as well as access to Computer VisionCare
- Life/AD&D from The Standard, featuring $20,000 of Basic Life & AD&D included with medical insurance
- Employee assistance program from Wellspring EAP, featuring a three-visit plan included with medical insurance
To learn more about the diverse options available through ALLtech for the 2024 plan year, please download our 2024 ALLtech flyer.
*Asuris Northwest Health, a subsidiary of Regence BlueShield, services the Asotin, Adams, Benton, Chelan, Douglas, Ferry, Franklin, Garfield, Grant, Kittitas, Lincoln, Okanogan, Pend Oreille, Spokane, Stevens, and Whitman counties.